top of page
Service, and Return, Policies
- We work by appointment and your time slot is reserved specifically for you. As such last minute (less than 48-hour notice) cancellations or appointment changes are subject to a 100% of service charge.
- Eyelash extension fills are priced according to a fill schedule, and cannot exceed 3.5 weeks to be classified as a fill. There is a $20 fee for appointments exceeding 3.5 weeks, provided 40% of your extensions are intact.
- Eyelash extension fills require that the client maintains a minimum of 40% of their eyelash extensions at the time of the fill. We cannot guarantee a good fill result, if proper aftercare instructions, including proper cleansing, are not followed. Good results are the joint responsibility of the lash technician and client aftercare protocol and using the recommended cleanser.
-All permanent makeup procedures require a $100+HST non-refundable deposit at the time of booking to reserve your appointment. A credit may be applied with written notice, under extenuating circumstances and physician's documentation in the event that a last minute (under 48-hour) cancellation for any permanent makeup procedure is necessary.
- Children - Haus of Lash strives to make each guest experience as relaxing and safe as possible: in order to do so we politely ask that guests refrain from bringing small children to their appointments. We are focused on doing the best work possible and do not have the facility to accommodate children.
- Given the close proximity and nature of our work, which requires close contact for extended periods, we cannot see clients who are sick or exhibiting signs of illness. This is for the consideration of staff and public health in general. Kindly provide as much notice as possible should you need to reschedule due to illness.
- Failure to show for a complimentary permanent-makeup touchup appointments or last minute (less than 48-hour cancellations), are subject to a service charge of $140+ hst.
-Touchup for permanent makeup should be scheduled not less than 4 weeks after initial appointment, and no more than 2 months following. Booking more than two months following will result in an additional charge
- Full aftercare instructions are provided at the time of appointment for all procedures.
- Permanent makeup touchups following the initial appointment + complimentary touchups, are quoted and priced according to the labour involved.
- The need for a permanent makeup touchup varies from person to person, there is no charge for the first touch-up that is performed within two months. If a touch-up is desired or required past this time an additional fee applies.
- Exchange on clothing in new condition, with tags attached within 14 days of purchase.
- No exchange or refund on personal garments, or skincare products.
bottom of page